The famous and infamous qqqwwweee of syrnia (me) has made this blogger as a fan site for all his fans, haters, or anyone who jus wants to know about me or read syrnia related things.
To start out, if you dont know me, I am a famous syrnia player who used to be #1 Speed in all the game. I held that position for 8 or so months (I dono for shure). I am now ranked 5th best in Speed skill and am going for #1 Trade skill, which i am currently #10th best in. I need an estimated 480,000 gold coins to get #1.
I am currently perm-muted and perm-forum banned (at my own request, so I wasn't punished). I play all the time everyday at everysecond though. If you'd like to contact me you can message me as qqqwwweee ingame.
For more info on me you can view my mysapce at www.myspace.com/J_A_B3 and view my youtube vids on channed Hottmanjack3 or at www.youtube.com/hottmanjack3
p.s. I made this kinda like syrnia-corner blog thing because I think that their design looks good...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Jaded Heart~~~~~~~~@
ReplyDelete